We are determined to keep all of our students on-track this year and ensure no one falls behind.
Our shared priority is to deliver the best outcomes for your child(ren).
At this current time of change we wanted to provide clarity and transparency to students and parents/carers about what to expect from Linslade's remote education. This platform contains all the protocols, resources and links to support Linslade students be EPIC learners as they working remotely at home. A key focus for the school will be providing routine, interactivity and ensuring staff availability and feedback.
Home Learning Assembly
In developing this Home Learning Platform, we have considered the following:
- Staff, pupil and parent voice in the design of remote learning.
- Digital access at home - please click this link if you do not have digital/IT access at time and a member of staff will contact you shortly.
- Skills of staff, families and children and immediate training that may be required.
- Delivery of a blended model and how this works for individual children and our cohorts.
- Appropriate guidelines for screen time (the digital diet), online safety and data protection.
- Teacher workload, for example, the frequency of feedback and strategies to effectively use staff.
- In planning and expectations, the need for flexibility from all.
- The well-being and Safeguarding of our staff, students and families.